- Teabagging rallies as a 'case study' with help from WakeUp AM Podcast.
- Were the teabagging rallies really "grass roots"? Rachel Maddow and Fox's Glenn Beck weigh in.
- Fear-mongering attacks on Obama taken on by Frank Schaffer and Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson.
- Bill Moyers on incitement of the right wing fringe by right wing radio celebrities.
- MUSIC by Danny Elfman's Oingo Boingo "Only a Lad."
- Noam Chomsky: Darkness and light.
- MUSIC duet: Watson Blues on fiddle and mandolin.
You can take ACTION: AskDOJ@USDOJ.gov Urge Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Bush administration lawyers for torture.
Previous Episodes & 60-Sec Promo:
GDAE Podcast Episode 10 April 9, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 9 March 28, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 8 March 15, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 7 March 1, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 6 February 17, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 5 February 6, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 4 January 24, 2009
GDAE Podcast 60-Second Promo