- Democrats' role in the financial meltdown
- A Theory on Why Obama Appointed Timothy Geithner to be Treasury Secretary
- Deep questions about the financial crisis... or Humor?
- Call to Action on April 11 - Break up the Banks. Find a Protest Near you at A New Way Forward.
- MUSIC: Ryan Harvy on "Writer's Bloc Blues"
- Catherine Austin-Fitts on Withdrawing from the System and Acting Locally
- Words from a Common Man: More Localism on Electric Energy
- Spain's pending indictment of Bush administration officials as on Rachel Maddow can describe it.
You can take ACTION: AskDOJ@USDOJ.gov Urge Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Bush administration officials for wide ranging crimes.
Play GDAE Podcast Episode 10 from this page.
Previous Episodes & 60-Sec Promo:
GDAE Podcast Episode 9 March 28, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 8 March 15, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 7 March 1, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 6 February 17, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 5 February 6, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 4 January 24, 2009
GDAE Podcast 60-Second Promo