- Seymour Hersh in his own words on Cheney Assassination Teams;
- Prosecution of Bush is not a fringe issue, Obama and Stephanopoulos on the people's most popular question to Obama;
- American Prospect founder Robert Kuttner predicts Geithner gone in 60-days. A solution? A Resolution and Finance Corporation (RFC);
- Business reporter who exposed ENRON, Bethany McLean, on who will eat the losses?;
- Former IMF chief economist Kenneth Rogoff on biting the bullet now or facing a "lost decade". Also, here comes inflation.
- Nobel economist Paul Krugman's despair over Obama's rehash of the Bush bailout plan.
You can take ACTION: AskDOJ@USDOJ.gov Urge Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Bush administration officials for wide ranging crimes.
Play GDAE Podcast Episode 9 from this page.
Previous Episodes & 60-Sec Promo:
GDAE Podcast Episode 8 March 15, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 7 March 1, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 6 February 17, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 5 February 6, 2009
GDAE Podcast Episode 4 January 24, 2009
GDAE Podcast 60-Second Promo