August 3, 2010

Michelle Bachmann is an Alian Lizard

I'm all for reforming the corporate-corrupted culture of Washington, DC, but I'd prefer not having lizard people lead the charge.


I received an e-mail that reads, in part:

I am pleased to announce that Congresswoman Michele Bachmann has agreed to keynote our Robert L. Bartley Gala Dinner this November 9th!

Buy Your Table or Tickets Today!

And, while they are selling platinum sponsorships at $25,000 a pop, and gold ones at a mere $10k, they are also challenging the ruling class:

Congresswoman Bachmann is indeed a friend of liberty. Elected in 2006, she represents a newer class of Congressional representatives tired of the Beltway politics of the 'Ruling Class.'

In her short tenure in Congress, Rep. Bachmann has developed a reputation as a principled reformer who stays true to her conservative beliefs while pushing for real reform of the broken ways of Washington.

I guess it's Spectator Magazine's event. Creepy if you ask me.

gdaeman_scroll_small

1 comment:

libhom said...

Bachmann loves corporate corruption. She thinks that anything that deviates from it is "corrupt."