January 12, 2008

Nerdfigher Project: Remake of Hank Green's Explanation

There's a saying about "death by a hundred cuts".... I don't think it was written about video editing, but... it could have been.

The video below is a video animation of Hank Green's Project for Awesome: Explanation and Humane Society. He and his brother John were spending 2007 communicating only by YouTube videos, and Hank came up with this idea of promoting charities. You have to watch the video to see the charities I'm promoting. Comment PLEASE, and tell your friends.


Nerdfighter Project for Awrsome: Human Tennis Ball

If you haven't seen Hank Green's original, here's the link.

Spread the word. Thank You.

1 comment:

Ben said...


This information is so useful for me please keep sharing this type of blogs. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Now its time to avail Limo Service in Highland beach for more information.