August 18, 2007

Tony Snow's Money is Running Out

According to Think Progress, In an interview on the conservative Hugh Hewitt show, the President's Press Secretary explained why he would be resigning:

HEWITT: Your intention to go the distance, Tony Snow?

SNOW: No, I’m not going to be…I’ve already made it clear I’m not going to be able to go the distance, but that’s primarily for financial reasons. I’ve told people when my money runs out, then I’ve got to go.


You see, Tony Snow has colon cancer, and the medical bills are stacking up.... or maybe his Press Secretary income isnlt enough to support the lavish life style expected by a media celebrity. It seems that an elite life style is more important than serving the president until the end of his term.

Sources:

Think Progress

No comments: